For your convenience, we have included a list of the insurances that we accept:
- Anthem Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Comprehensive Community Services
- Department of Youth and Family Services
- Managed Health Plan
- Molina Health Care
- My Choice Family Care
- Network Health Plan (HMO only)
- Private Pay: Sliding Fee Available
- Together with CCHP
- Trilogy Health Network
- United Health Care
- WEA Trust
- Wisconsin Medicaid
- Wraparound Milwaukee
- Most Employee Assistance Plans
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. You can also pay directly on our site on this page.
Co-payments are due at the time of service.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!